Planning and Project Management¶
Many of us that work on the Builder code-base are great at writing code. But we are not so great at managing schedules, planning feature priorities, and coordinating with other projects. Helping us do this in Builder will make you a shepard of geeks.
- Helping us stay on schedule with GNOME releases and releasing tarballs on time.
- Ensure that we plan the feature before writing it.
- Helping to plan features on realistic timelines.
- Planning a roadmap that makes sense. Some features do not matter unless other features are implemented first.
- Help us find new contributors and ensure that our community is healthy towards new recruits.